In leiden bio science park
Interested in sports and fitness close to work? Check out our company fitness membership! As an employee at the Bio Science Park you can do unlimited sports at the University Sports Centre (USC) Leiden for €32.50 per month.
The USC offers you and your colleagues a wide range of sports to get into shape just around the corner from your workplace. With over 55 different sporting activities on offer and great modern facilities there’s something for everyone, from beginners level to advanced. Choose from dance classes, a workout in the gym, team sports, body & mind classes, self-defence sports and many more classes and activities.
Sign up at our reception in the main building of the USC. By showing your employee pass or other proof that you work at 1 of the companies in the Leiden Bio Science Park, you will receive a 15% discount on our external year membership.
National Corporate Fitness Plan
The University Sports Centre is affiliated with the National Corporate Fitness Plan (Nationaal Bedrijfsfitness Plan). This unique ‘condition of employment’ offers staff of participating companies an additional discount of around 40% in the form of a tax benefit!
Would you like to join USC and make use of these benefits? Go to www.bedrijfsfitnessnederland.nl and sign up. Note that your company must be a member of the National Corporate Fitness Plan. Choose between a 6 month and 12 month membership.
If your company does not yet take part in the National Corporate Fitness Plan, go to www.bedrijfsfitnessnederland.nl and send a tip to your employer. Or simply get in touch with Bedrijfsfitness Nederland, the organisers of the National Corporate Fitness Plan.
There is something for everyone! Here’s a few examples of how the USC can benefit you and your colleagues:
- A quick workout after a long day of work? No problem at the University Sports Centre. With its great range of sporting activities and convenient location only 5 minutes from your workplace, you can even work out in your lunch break.
- A game of (indoor) football with your workmates is a great way to let off steam. Or how about a tournament or match with colleagues from another company? At the USC you can rent a pitch and we can even help out with the arrangements if required.
- A workout in the gym is a great idea. But how do you know if you’re building muscle or burning calories? At the USC, members are given a full introduction to all our exsercise equipment.
- Sign up for Fitness Instruction and our instructors will draw up a personalised training schedule for you, taking your requirements and exercise routine into account.
- If you’re still not convinced, why don’t you come and take a look around the USC? With our Inspiration Card you can make use of our facilities and take part in classes and activities free of charge for a whole day. You can then decide if you’d like to become a member.