Why not check out the USC?
National Corporate Fitness Plan
The University Sports Centre is affiliated with the National Corporate Fitness Plan (Nationaal Bedrijfsfitness Plan). This unique ‘condition of employment’ offers staff of participating companies around 40% tax benefit on the cost of staying in shape!
Would you like to join USC and make use of these benefits? Go to www.bedrijfsfitnessnederland.nl and sign up. Note that your company must be a member of the National Corporate Fitness Plan. Choose between a 6 month and 12 month membership.
There’s something for everyone! Here’s a few examples of how the USC can benefit you and your colleagues:
- A quick workout after a long day of work? No problem at the University Sports Centre. With its great range of sporting activities and convenient location only 5 minutes from your workplace, you can even work out in your lunch break.
- A game of (indoor) football with your workmates is a great way to let off steam. Or how about a tournament or match with colleagues from another company? At the USC you can rent a pitch and we can even help out with the arrangements if required.
- A workout in the gym is a great idea. But how do you know if you’re building muscle or burning calories? At the USC, members are given a full introduction to all our equipment.
- Sign up for Fitness Instruction and our instructors will draw up a personalised training schedule for you, taking your requirements and exercise routine into account.
- If you’re still not convinced, why don’t you come and take a look around the USC? With our Inspiration Card you can make use of our facilities and take part in classes and activities free of charge for a whole day. You can then decide if you’d like to become a member.