USC: new COVID-19 measures by Dutch government
On September 28, the government announced new COVID-19 measures. This has the following consequences for the USC
1. From September 29 to October 20, the horeca locations of the USC and the Club building of the USC will be completely closed. No products will be sold, not even 'to go'. Please take this into account.
2. Supporters/audience are not allowed. Not during training, not at competitions, not indoors nor outdoors. Please take this into account.
3. The group size adjustment does not apply to sports facilities. The USC will continue to apply the current maximum group size.
We ask everyone to leave the USC immediately after exercising, this applies to all indoor sports and all outdoor sports. Sporters aren't allowed to bring their own food or drinks to consume on the grounds of the USC.A bottle of water or a piece of fruit for during your sport activity is allowed.
In addition, we would like to remind everyone again of the existing basic COVID-19 measures, always adhere to these measures:
- Do you have symptoms? Stay home and get tested.
- Keep a distance of 1.5 meters.
- Try to avoid crowds.
- Wash your hands often.