Vedic Philosohpy at the USC!
Yoga consists of more than practicing poses during your favorite yoga-classes. Everything we do throughout the yoga-classes that you are used to, is based upon the ancient principles of Vedic philosophy. In this course we will explore the principles and philosophy behind our yoga-practice; starting with a general overview of the origins of Yoga and the famous eightfold path of Patanjali. If you are looking to deepen your yoga practice in theory as well as in practice, then this course is for you! Adding to your existing yoga practice, we will add some theoretical knowledge.
- Week 1 (3 March): General History of Yoga
- Week 2 (10 March): Yama
- Week 3 (17 March): Niyama
- Week 4 (24 March): Asana & Pranayama
- Week 5 (31 March): Pratyahara, Dharana & Dhyana
- Week 6 (7 April): Samadhi - closing the course
Sport schedule 2018-2019
|Sunday||Unit 4||12.00||13.00||Multifunctional Hall||Aurora|