Fitness under tent at USC
Important: We can offer sports activities at the USC during this crisis under strict conditions. Therefore, read the rules carefully.
Some of the fitness equipment is now on the grounds of the main USC building under a tent. Because there is limited space, we apply a number of rules that everyone will have to adhere to.
Additional Rules and Conditions
- Upon arrival, you must show the USC employee that you have signed up, via the USC app.
- Everyone is given a basket of cleaning products to clean the equipment after use. Keep this basket with you during your workout.
- Please following the walking directions on the floor.
- In bad weather, the USC can decide to close the fitness immediately. The athletes who use the fitness at that time will have to leave and the tent will be closed. Athletes whose reservations have to be canceled because of this will be informed by email as soon as possible.
If you cannot go to the reservation, please take the following into account:
Cancel the reservation before the reservation starts. If you have not canceled and do not show up at the reservation, it will temporarily not be possible to make a new reservation. It can also have further consequences for the availability of your subscription or, for example, a fine.
In the outdoor fitness we have the following equipment:
- Assisted dip station (g3 matrix)
- Lat pull down (g3 matrix)
- Back extension bench (matrix)
- Seated row (g3 matrix)
- Chest press (g3 matrix)
- Pec deck (g3 matrix)
- Shoulder press (g3 matrix)
- Leg press (g3 matrix)
- Leg extension (g3 matrix)
- Leg curl (gs3 matrix)
- Dumbbell rack inclusief dumbbells 12-30 kg
- Abdominal crunch machine (matrix)
- 2 x Power rack (squat rack) (matrix)
- Olympic bench press
- Incline bench press
- Functional trainer
- EZ Bar
- 2 x adjustable bench
- 5 x spinning bikes
- 2 x crankcycle
- 1 x cross trainer (matrix)
- 2 x rowing ergometer
- 2 x mats