Corona measure extended
Dear members of the USC,
The corona measures are extended until January 14, 2022. Unfortunately this means that sports stay possible only until 5 p.m. Therefore we will offer more classes and trainings between Christmas and New Year's. This applies to both our locations in Leiden and The Hague. The offer may vary per day. Therefore, please use the My USC Leiden Sports App to make sure you are up to date with our latest class schedule.
Corona measures at the USC
- Keep a distance of 1.5 meters, unless this is not possible during exercise, and avoid crowds.
- If you have symptoms, do not come to the USC.
- Wearing a face mask is mandatory. If you sit or do sports, the face mask can be removed.
- No spectators allowed.
- All USC sports locations in Leiden and The Hague close at 5 p.m.
- The sports bar in the main building closes at 5 p.m., it is mandatory to remain seated during your visit at the bar and in the restaurant. Kitchen will close at 4.15 p.m., last round at 4.30 p.m.
- The restaurant in the club building is only open on weekends and closes at 5 p.m., it is mandatory to remain seated during your visit. Kitchen will close at 4.15 p.m., last round at 4.30 p.m.
Corona Access Certificate
- Members of the USC do not need to show a CAC (Corona Access Certificate) for sports at the USC locations, either indoors or outdoors. The USC is part of the University and therefore the rules for higher education apply.
- Day subscriptions and inspiration passes are not included in this group. Athletes who want to use a day subscription or inspiration pass can only have it activated at the reception after the CAC and ID have been checked.
- The CAC and ID is mandatory for athletes who want to swim in the 5 Meibad or De Zijl swimming pool.
- During the indoor competitions, the visiting teams are checked for the CAC and ID.
In addition to these new measures, the existing measures remain, for a complete overview we refer to our website: https://www.uscleiden.com/corona/corona-rules-usc.html.