Corona measures from Saturday 25 September 2021
Dear athletes, as most of you undoubtedly saw last Tuesday, many of the current Corona measures will end on Saturday 25 September. As USC, we are happy that from that moment more is possible with us and that we are almost back to the pre-corona level.
Below are the changes from September 25, 2021.
- The 1.5m distance rule is no longer obligatory for all activities in the USC.
- Requirement for face masks during exams in the USC will be cancelled.
- Registration for free training in the fitness USC, Plex-Fit and Buzz is no longer needed. Registration is only mandatory for circuit training and HIIT training, as was the case pre-corona.
- Registration for group lessons remains mandatory, the maximum number of participants will be increased.
- A 'CoronaToegangsBewijs' is not required in university buildings. This also applies to the catering industry in these buildings. A 'CoronaToegangsBewijs' is therefore not required for the catering facilities of the USC and Clubgebouw USC, both university buildings.
Almost all activities at the USC can now be done in the pre-corona way again. But we request and expect everyone to take each other into account.
- Do you have symptoms, get yourself tested and stay home
- Wash and disinfect your hands when you enter the USC. Use the cleaning materials in the fitness and during group lessons to clean your sports equipment.
- If you are not yet seen as immune by the government, follow the advice to do a preventive self-test twice a week.
- Everyone is free to wear a face mask in the USC and / or to keep 1.5 m distance from others. Please take each other's wishes into account.
Wishing you lots of sports fun!