The USC starts with a running course!
For beginner and advanced runners
Do you also want to appear at the start during the Leiden Marathon weekend? Then register for the course that starts on March 3. Under professional guidance you will be guided as a starting runner to be able to run 5 km. Can you already run 5 km and is the 10 km or half marathon your goal? Then join the advanced group.
Beginners: Tuesday 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm
Advanced: Tuesday 7:15 PM - 8:45 PM
Start date is March 3. Last training May 12.
We gather in the sports café.
Registration fee 20, -
What do you get?
- 11 weeks on Tuesday evening interval training starting at the USC.
- Schedules to be able to do your endurance runs yourself.
- Personal advice from the trainer by mail and WhattsApp.
- Attention to theory and running technique.
- A great workout outside with fun fellow students!
P.s. Not yet registered for Leiden Marathon? Sign up here. Do not forget to mention that you’re a student. If you do so, you automatically participate in the official Dutch Student Championships.