Corona rules USC
From June 5, 2021
All athletes, trainers and users of the USC must adhere to these rules. If these rules are violated, measures will be taken by the USC. Measures can consist of (temporarily) denying access to the USC facilities, canceling club training activities or removing membership.
Take in all these rules. The USC employees and trainers assume that you are aware of all the rules.
- Stay home if you have any of the following (also mild!) symptoms in the past 24 hours: a cold, cough, shortness of breath or fever;
- Stay at home if someone in your household has a fever (from 38°C) and/or shortness of breath. If everyone has no complaints for 24 hours, you can exercise again and go outside;
- Stay at home if someone in your household has tested positive for the new corona virus (COVID-19).
- Stay at home if you have had the new coronavirus at home for at least seven days after the test result;
- Stay at home as long as you are in home isolation;
- Go home immediately if you answer one of the questions in the check interview in the affirmative.
- Go home immediately if complaints arise during the sporting activity, such as: nose cold, cough, shortness of breath or fever;
- Keep a distance of 1.5 meters from every other person outside of sports;
- Cough and sneeze into your elbow and use paper tissues.
- A face mask is compulsory in the USC. When you stand / walk, you wear a mouth cap, when you sit you can take it off.
- A mouth mask is not necessary during exercise.
General USC Rules
- All USC sports locations and sports facilities are open again.
- For all sports, keep 1.5 m away from each other unless there is no other option while practicing the sport.
- Always follow the instructions of the USC trainers and USC employees.
- Only come to the USC if you have made a reservation for a sports activity. You must at all times be able to show that you have reserved for a sports activity, scan the QR code at the relevant location.
- Book via our website, www.dmsonline.uscleiden.nl or via the app (Android or iOS).
- If you have reserved a spot and you can't make it anyway, please unsubscribe. If you do not unsubscribe, you will receive a warning or fine as already mentioned here.
- Clean equipment that has been touched by superiors immediately after the exercise session with detergent or cleaning wipes.
- Arrive at the USC no earlier than ten minutes before the sporting activity and go home immediately after exercising.
- Leave your group class room via the emergency exits, if possible.
- All USC changing rooms and showers are open.
- The USC's catering locations are open.
- It is prohibited to bring your own alcohol to the USC and consume it there.
- In connection with Due to the airflow, the emergency doors of the sports locations are often open, even during sports. Keep this in mind.
COVID-19 Rules Swimming Pools
- For all relevant COVID-19 rules, see the site www.leidswater.nl.
- Public is not allowed at the USC. Athletes who have finished exercising are not allowed to continue watching the next group.