Corona rules USC
All athletes, trainers and users of the USC must adhere to these rules. If these rules are broken, measures will be taken by the USC. Measures may consist of (temporary) denial of access to the USC facilities, cancellation of association training activities or removal from membership.
Take in all these rules. The USC employees and trainers assume that you are aware of all rules.
- Use common sense.
- Stay at home if you have/had any of the following (also mild!) symptoms in the past 24 hours: colds, cough, tightness, or fever;
- Stay at home if someone in your household has a fever (from 38 ° C) and / or shortness of breath. If everyone has had no symptoms for 24 hours, you can exercise again and go outside;
Stay at home if someone in your household has tested positive for the new coronavirus (COVID-19). Because you can still get sick up to fourteen days after the last contact with this person, you must stay at home until fourteen days after the last contact in which this person was still contagious (follow the advice of the GGD);
- Stay at home if you have had the new coronavirus (diagnosed with a laboratory test) at least seven days after the test results;
- Stay home as long as you are in home isolation because you have had direct contact with someone diagnosed with the new coronavirus;
- Keep a meter and a half (two arm lengths) away from any other person outside your household, except for children up to and including 12 years old;
- Use RIVM guidelines with regard to the living situation with specific disorders, such as physical or mental limitations. These are leading in the step towards sports / exercise;
- Go home immediately if during the sports activity symptoms arise such as: colds, cough, shortness of breath or fever;
- Cough and sneeze in your elbow and use tissue paper;
General USC Rules
- Always follow the instructions of the USC trainers and USC employees
- Only come to the USC if you have made a reservation for a sports activity or if a training of your team is planned.
- Clean material touched by others immediately after training session with cleaning material or cleaning wipes.
- Please arrive at the USC no earlier than ten minutes before the sports activity and go home immediately after.