Corona rules USC
- The USC, Plex-Fit and The Buzz are open.
- Follow the basic rules as mandated by the Dutch government: https://www.government.nl/topics/coronavirus-covid-19/tackling-new-coronavirus-in-the-netherlands/basic-rules-for-everyone
Coronavirus entry pass
- Members of the USC do not need to show a CTB (Coronavirus Entry Pass) for sports at the USC locations, either indoors or outdoors. The USC is part of the university and therefore the rules for higher education apply.
- Day subscriptions and inspiration passes are not included in this group of members. Athletes who want to use a day subscription or inspiration pass can only have it activated at the reception after the CTB and ID has been checked.
- The CTB and ID is mandatory for athletes who want to swim during the free swimming hours in the 5 meibad or De Zijl.
- During the indoor competitions, the teams who are not members of the USC sports associations will have the CTB and ID checked.
- Everyone is obliged to wear a face mask. If you are exercising, the face mask can be removed.
General USC Rules
- Keep 1.5 meters away from others, as much as possible, with the exception of sport activities where this is not possible, and avoid crowds.
- Always follow the instructions of the USC trainers and USC employees.
- Book via our website, my.uscleiden.com or via the app (Android or iOS). No registration is required for free fitness trainings.
- If you have reserved a spot and you can't make it anyway, please unsubscribe. If you do not unsubscribe, you will receive a warning or fine as already mentioned here.
- Clean equipment you've touched immediately after the exercise session with detergent or cleaning wipes.
- Limit your use of the USC changing rooms and showers.
- The USC's catering locations are open until 17.00 hrs, sitting on chair or barstool is mandatory.
- Due to clean airflow, the emergency doors of the sports locations are often open, even during sports. Keep this in mind.
- Audiences at trainings and matches are prohibited.
COVID-19 Rules Swimming Pools
- It's mandatory to show a valid Coronavirus Entry Pass and ID at the swimming pools before being allowed to use them.
- Face masks are mandatory until reaching the changing rooms.
- Keeping 1.5m distance from each other is mandatory.
- For all rules, see www.leidswater.nl.