Corona rules USC
From December 15, the USC is closed for indoor sports. For outdoor sports, only the tennis courts are open and a maximum of 2 people per court may use them.
All athletes, trainers and users of the USC must adhere to these rules. If these rules are broken, measures will be taken by the USC. Measures may consist of (temporary) denial of access to the USC facilities, cancellation of association training activities or removal from membership.
Take in all these rules. The USC employees and trainers assume that you are aware of all rules.
- Use common sense.
- Stay at home if you have/had any of the following (also mild!) symptoms in the past 24 hours: colds, cough, tightness, or fever;
- Stay at home if someone in your household has a fever (from 38 ° C) and / or shortness of breath. If everyone has had no symptoms for 24 hours, you can exercise again and go outside;
Stay at home if someone in your household has tested positive for the new coronavirus (COVID-19). Because you can still get sick up to fourteen days after the last contact with this person, you must stay at home until fourteen days after the last contact in which this person was still contagious (follow the advice of the GGD);
- Stay at home if you have had the new coronavirus (diagnosed with a laboratory test) at least seven days after the test results;
- Stay home as long as you are in home isolation because you have had direct contact with someone diagnosed with the new coronavirus;
- Keep a meter and a half (two arm lengths) away from any other person outside your household, except for children up to and including 12 years old;
- Use RIVM guidelines with regard to the living situation with specific disorders, such as physical or mental limitations. These are leading in the step towards sports / exercise;
- Go home immediately if during the sports activity symptoms arise such as: colds, cough, shortness of breath or fever;
- Cough and sneeze in your elbow and use tissue paper;
Face masks mandatory
- As of 7.00 hours on 15 October, it is compulsory for everyone in all University buildings, including the USC, to wear a face mask. The basic rule is as follows: if you are standing or walking, you must wear a face mask, but if you are sitting you may remove it. Please read the entire message here.
- It's not mandatory to wear a face mask during sports activities.
General USC Rules
- For all sports, keep 1.5m distance from your fellow athletes at all times. No exceptions.
- Always follow the instructions of the USC trainers and USC employees
- Only come to the USC if you have made a reservation for a sports activity.
- Clean material touched by others immediately after the work out session with cleaning material or cleaning wipes.
- Please arrive at the USC no earlier than ten minutes before the sports activity and go home immediately after.
- Please leave the group class hall via the emergency exit, if possible.
- All the horeca locations of the USC are completely closed.
- All the USC changing rooms and showers are closed.
- It's prohibited to bring your own alcohol to the USC and consume it there.
- To improve air flow, the emergency doors of the sports venues are often open, even during sports. Take this into account.
COVID-19 RULES SWIMMING POOLS
Please see the website of the swimming pools for all the relevant COVID-19 rules: www.leidswater.nl.
- Supporters aren't allowed at the USC. When you've finished your sport activity, you aren't allowed to watch the next group.