- It is mandatory to reserve in advance for a tennis court. Do this via the USC website www.dmsonline.uscleiden.nl or the USC APP (Android or iOS) with a valid USC Leiden or USC Leiden and The Hague subscription.
- You may reserve a tennis court for a maximum of 60 minutes per day for a maximum of 4 people.
- You can book one day in advance.
- The tennis court must also be dragged within these 60 minutes.
- If the court is still free after your booking you can keep playing after you've informed the USC employees.
- Do not sit close to each other (benches or chairs) while playing tennis
- Please arrive at the USC no earlier than ten minutes before the sports activity and go home immediately after.
- The football- rugby- or hockey field cannot booked for free play.
Beach Volleyball rules
- The Beach volleyball fields are closed.
- Supporters aren't allowed at the USC. When you've finished your sport activity, you aren't allowed to watch the next group.